Monday, November 23, 2009

Hero's Coming Home!!!


Hero just called; he's in the US!!! He could be home in two days, but it's more likely that it will be sometime after Thanksgiving! I'm so excited, I can hardly sit still- which is good because I've got a lot to do in the next couple of days. :D

Please pray that I remember not to kill myself trying to get the house "spotless" in the next couple of days. It's more important for him to have a sane wife to come home too than an insanely (impossibly?) clean house.




1 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma November 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Trust me, he isn't going to be looking at the house, ;)!!! I'm so excited for you! I remember well those feelings, knowing you are going to see your beloved in just a few days. I'm praying his homecoming will be wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie