Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Our Memorial Weekend Project

Here is a video slide-show that Hero put together of his past year in Iraq. He found the making of it to be very therapeutic. So, most of our weekend was spent putting this together, finishing it up, and then figuring out how to publish it, so that we could share it on DVD and I could post it here.(I tried to get it on here yesterday- Memorial Day- but just couldn't figure it out in time) :) Enjoy!



I want to say, "Thank you!" to all of the families who have sacrificed their loved ones to fight for our country and the freedoms that I get to enjoy today. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I can never thank you enough.

Thank you also to all who were praying for Hero as he was in Iraq!


1 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma June 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

That was awesome! We loved the credits too. My husband watched it with me and had fun pointing out places he recogizned. Thanks for sharing! Happy Memorial Day to you guys. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!