Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Joy Cometh

Joy Cometh
Though bitterness threatens to overcome,
And now my heart is breaking-
Joy cometh.
I cannot see through the darkness
And fear shadows my Hope,
even so, Joy cometh.
Now I see dimly in a mirror
And can only endure because I KNOW
Joy cometh.
When Love breaks through the darkness
And brokenness heals the scars,
Joy cometh.
Pain will prove its worth,
When my Savior's face I finally see-
Joy cometh. 

Inspired by the Bible Study: "Living Beyond Yourself" by Beth Moore

This came from my heart while going through the healing process during My Journey to Healing, and was on my heart to share with you today. God bless you and remember the everlasting JOY will come!

 

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife July 7, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I pray this for someone in particular. Thank you! It's so funny to see our little trailer sitting in your driveway. I'm so glad you guys use it! Lots of happy memories in that little thing.

Cheesemakin' Mamma July 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I needed to hear this. Thanks for the encouragement and for having the courage to share your heart!