Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I figured out how to get back in....

Yeah!!!! I'm in my blog again! But some of the functions are missing.
For quite a long time now, I've been unable to get to my blogger dashboard or to the posts. The pages would load up, but then get stuck going through "google- analytics.com". I'm still trying to figure out where this problem is coming from.

My short-term solution is to disable JavaScript when I want to get into my blog. Unfortunately, in doing this I've lost many of my posting functions (ie. can't load up pictures).

I just wanted to share with you where I've been and let you know that I'm working on it and will hopefully have a solution soon. :)

In the mean time if anyone knows more about this then I do (that should be just about everyone), please let me know if there is a better more permanent solution to this problem.

0 comments: